Friday 5 February 2010

Article Marketing

Have you ever tried Article Marketing?
At the beginning when I heard of it I though that was a lot of time consuming and maybe not the right thing for me as a foreigner and Spanish speaker, but...
I started by doing on article and then started enjoying doing it, I impressed myself with my first articles.

How do you write so many articles about the same niche?

well in every niche there are different things to talk about, plus I learn something really good, write one long article and divide it in 3, so out of 1 you make 3, or put many ideas together and use each idea as the tittle for each article.

Put yourself a target, write 1 article a day, or as many as you think you can do, the more articles you write the easy it gets.

Why articles? because they are a very good way of generating traffic, and a good way to make you an expert in the topic, brand yourself.

Mili Ponce

No comments:

Post a Comment