Wednesday 11 November 2009

What is the CPA system

Last weekend I had the opportunity to talk in the same seminar with Saj Purkayastha, he is a Top affiliate Internet Marketer and he explained the CPA system which is amazing!

A friend of mine after listening to him in a previous seminar made in 2 days $207 in only 2 days, which is amazing!! And it is so simple.

CPA means Cost Per Action and you get commission if the person takes different types of action, if they subscribe, enter mobile number, download something, there are different kinds, but the best is, they don't need to buy anything for you to get commission, like you do when you use clickbank.

I have seen my friend making money with this and I met Saj on Sunday and it was amazing all he explained and today I will start following his system, I RECOMMEND IT!

If you want to start changing your financial life for ever, Click Here

Don't miss this opportunity as it is the best I have heard in Affiliate Marketing until now!

3 comments:

  1. These are great hints. I really think that LinkedIn is sometimes underutilized in the social media forum today. It is a great professional networking tool and I'm sure it will continue to grow in popularity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry! I meant to post my previous comment on the linked in post. I don't know what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem, I was confused to ;-)

    Mili

    ReplyDelete